Monday, October 20, 2008

Training Days 4, 5, & 6

Saturday was a big bust on exercise. Although I did wear Chase throughout the corn maze for a half hour or so. I'm counting that. Check.

Sunday I did nothing. Except walk a mile to and from the stadium and the parking lot. I'll count that, too. Double check.

(I'm finding myself already becoming a little lax on my training schedule here...must work on that.)

Today (Monday) I tried very hard to get on the treadmill between napping children. So I made it 25 minutes at a 4.2 mph walk. Not great, but I'm freaking tired today for some reason. Maybe it's running around after three again. I don't know. I think I'm going to look into a 5k for Couch Potatoes workout plan. I just dread running every day.

I'm going to try to catch some more Wii yoga and strength training tonight after the boys go to bed.

Swimming tomorrow, hopefully. And maybe some biking. We'll see.

3 comments:

Angelle said...

I am down for swimming tomorrow... Also, I just asked Nikki her triathlon finish time. Granted, their bike was a bit longer than ours, but her total time was 2hrs 40 min. Now I am really nervous that I won't finish by 2 hrs 15 min. Yikes!

Mandi said...

The walking counts! and the stadium steps if any! You can check to see how many calories you burned on The Daily Plate (livstrong.com) I counted walking all day at busch gardens and it said i burned like 1000+ calories :)

LeShayne said...

"I think I'm going to look into a 5k for Couch Potatoes workout plan."

I was just telling Todd that I was considering signing up for the new class at the Y - you have to commit to the full 8 weeks but its literally called "From Couch Potato to 5K." Unfortunately it conflicts with my kids activities so its not gonna happen, story of my life.

Anyway good luck with your training!