Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Bandwagon Jumper

So, entirely because I don't want to be left out and a little bit because I feel badly every time that I look at the dusty treadmill in the middle of my kitchen...I am going to compete in a triathlon with Mandi and Angelle.

I know.

I am the Queen of Terrible Endurance, so it will be a stretch. It's not till March, though, so that means I can probably put off actually training until like February or something, right? :)

Anyway. I thought if I proclaim it here I will be less likely to renege. We shall see. Off I go to research some free online training programs... And also to see if Vanilla's Cupcakery will ship to NC (because, of course, I will need to up my caloric intake in order to have the energy to be competitive).

2 comments:

Angelle said...

Awesome! So glad you will be there with us!

Mandi said...

Yay for band wagons!!