Sunday, October 26, 2008

Is it Monday Yet?

Another crazy weekend here in NC.

I really love the time that we spend together and all the cool stuff that we get to do...but I'm exhausted! I am so ready to just drop into bed right now.

Before I go, I just want to point out that Chasey graduated to the big boy class at church this morning and he did great! At first they suggested he stay in the 0-12 mo. room until he could walk, but he loves following the big kids around so much at home that we thought he would be happier in the 12-36 mo. room. We peeked in on him and he was just happy as anything, playing with the big kid toys, watching the other kids all around him, and just generally at home. Yay :)

2 comments:

Melanie said...

Glad to hear he likes to be with the big kids! It will be great for him to play with them instead of younger kids. I think our kids will always exceed our expectations if we give them a chance.

Angelle said...

Of course he would do great. He spends so much time trailing after Ian. He thinks he is 3 too. :)