Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Training Day 13

First, yesterday Bryan went with me to the gym to swim. And...he's going to do the tri with me!! Yay! More motivation! Of course, I can't even beat him at Gin Rummy, so what makes me think that I will have a better time than he does...?

I swam 550yds, more than 1/2 freestyle. I can now do 75 yds of freestyle without taking a break. Most excellent. Breathing bilaterally is much easier now than it was before. It took 18 minutes to do the 500, but I stopped pretty often to chat with B.

Today I did 30 minutes on the treadmill, finishing 2 miles in 27 minutes. I promised myself a cupcake if I ran the last 3 minutes. It worked.

...off to make some cupcakes!!

2 comments:

Angelle said...

Thanks for the cupcakes. They were yummy. :)

Cate said...

You are going to be SO RICH if you can figure out a way to sell that diet. Cupcake your way to fitness!