Saturday, October 11, 2008

Raspberry Picking

Chase Farms is less than 10 minutes from the GG's house, and is home to the sweetest corn, strawberries, and raspberries. Also home to giant pumpkins and vibrant mums. (More photos on that later-- I know, you are sitting on the edge of your seat!)

We picked raspberries here 2 separate days. Ian loved it. He learned how to be very gentle and to eat the ones that were too juicy. I think that he actually ate more than he put in his pint bucket.
I thought it was cool that the whole farm was named after my sweet boy.
Caught in the act!
YUMM-O!
Doesn't he look like he belongs on a farm?
The smudge on my camera lens actually made this photo look kind of cool.
Gaga had to help a little before Eenie got the hang of it. When the boys and I went back by ourselves, he ran ahead of me and ate them without any help at all :)
**I want to add a little commercial here: The Shout stain stick is AMAZING. The second day we picked, Ian wore light khaki pants, and proceded to wipe his red berry-juice hands on his butt after every bite. I shouted it all, and the raspberry handprints came out entirely!


No comments: