Thursday, February 28, 2008

Wish Me Luck

I'll be heading for Orlando to take this Godforsaken certification exam tomorrow. The exam is on Saturday. Papa and Gaga are AWESOME and will be traveling with Chase and I...for 8ish hours...in the car...only to take the test for 6 hours...and turn around to come back.

Eeps. I am SO not looking forward to this.

Test is Saturday...crossing my fingers that I won't have to do this again...

See you all when I get back.

**Also, I'll write about Chase's ST Eval...still thinking on it right now.

6 comments:

Chris said...

Best of luck Laurie!!

Have a great trip.

Jen said...

Ack. Good luck! I know you'll be glad when that's all over.

Rhiannon said...

Wish you were staying longer, then we could meet up! I hope Chase behaves in the car!

Suzie said...

Good luck!! I have a 6 hour test for my certification on Saturday, too. Yuck!!

Todd Maddex said...

Wow...don't they have testing centers in N.C.? Hope it went well!

carydip said...

I bet you Aced your test! The basket head pictures are adorable! Everybody compares their second child to their first. I remember thinking why doesn't Trent do this, Brett did it two months earlier..and vice versa. Stop beating yourself up, you're a Normal parent! The fact that Chase went thru so much when he was born, so many problems, in the NICU for a month...he's doing Fantastic!! I can't wait to meet, hold and cuddle him...and listen to Ian talk non-stop! Love~Mom