Thursday, February 14, 2008

Love Tag

Gushy Tag from Tiffany:

14 Things that I love:

1. My husband. He puts up with me like no one else would.

2. Ian. My little man. Twerp. Prankster. Wild Child. Boy.

3. Chase. My marshmallow baby. Sweetheart. Observer. Miracle.

4. Gaga and Papa. I love that they are such a big part in my boys' lives.

5. My brother Scott. I'm so proud of him and all he has accomplished.

6. Extended family...I love keeping in touch with everyone and wish I could see you all more often.

7. My girlfriends. Some of you have been with me since middle school, some I've known only this past year...but you are all my sisters:)

8. My guy friends. You all rock.

9. My blog friends. You've helped me learn so much about life with T21.

10. A steaming mug of tea and a quiet house.

11. New clothes that fit.

12. Vacations with my family.

13. Weekends.

14. A good book and the time to read it.

I tag Melanie, Grace and Rhi.

No comments: