Thursday, February 14, 2008

An Evening of Romance


We didn't really have any big plans tonight, so we met up with Christeeny's family and headed out to Monterrey's for Mexican...except they were super busy. And the kids were restless.

So we took a vote, and ended up at McDonald's.

The kids ate, then had about 5 minutes on the playplace. I was just about to enjoy my $1 Hot Fudge Sundae when...a little girl threw up in the tunnel.

No more playing. And I had to share my ice cream with Ian.

:) It's all good. We had fun AND I didn't have to do any dishes.
Happy Valentine's Day to all!

5 comments:

Kacey Bode said...

How romantic : ) Especially the girl throwing up!!! I cannot believe how big Chase is getting, he looks like he grew so much in the 2 weeks I have been off the internet!!

LeShayne said...

LOL! That romance must run in the family - we had Wendys.

It is an adorable picture of you guys though.

Jen said...

Great picture!

Nothing like a little vomit in the play tunnel to put an end to an otherwise festive evening. At least it wasn't one of your kids that did it!

Anonymous said...

Hey Laurie! I got your blog from Misti. I love reading yours...you write so well...it's entertaining and makes me smile!

Jen Washburn

Laurie said...

Hey Jen! It's been a long time. I'm glad you are reading :) Hope all is well with you.