Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Cardiologist Report

Went to another follow-up at the cardiologist for Chase today.

...and we never have to go back again! Well, barring any unforeseen circumstances. I guess you could argue that everything is an unforeseen circumstance...but, whatever.

There is no trace of the thrombosis, even after Chase went off the daily baby aspirin a few months ago. All blood flow looks good :)

I had figured that everything was probably all right. I haven't noticed any behavioral changes or anything. But, still, I can't help that foreboding feeling every time I set foot in a doctor's office anymore. So, it's nice to have official confirmation that nothing is wrong.

Oh- and Chase is up to 19lbs 9 oz.

2 comments:

Michelle said...

Good news!! Hooray for Chase!

And I know what you mean - I get all panicky before doctors appointments.

Jen said...

Glad to hear the news was so good!