Thursday, March 26, 2009

Ian's 4 Year Well Visit

I almost forgot in the whirlwind that followed it, Ian had a check up this morning.

Today he was 40 1/4 inches (50%ile), 39.6 pounds (75%ile).  

I had to fill out that checklist about what he does or doesn't do.  Can I tell you how nice it was to just go down the list checking YES to everything?  I hope this doesn't come off as insenstive or anything, but I appreciate so much more how easy everything comes to Ian now that I watch Chase fighting for every milestone.

And Ian was sooo well behaved at the doctor's office and the hospital (he came with me to the imaging center today).  We played Go Fish and just talked and he asked a hundred questions (some of which were totally funny).  It was just nice.  He really is a good boy.

The best comment from him today was when the tech was doing my sono and she turned on the sound.  There was a kind of roaring/whooshing of blood, and Ian's face got really big and moony, and he turned to me and said, "Mom, that was the baby blowing a raspberry on the inside of your tummy!!!!"

Oh, he makes me laugh.

No comments: