Friday, March 13, 2009

Ian, the Artiste...

I've been working on the baby's room, which involved tracing plates all over the place and painting the circles.

I was trying to paint a few dots this morning while the kids were asleep, and I came across a small square, drawn in pencil on the wall, about Ian-height.  Who do you think did that?

I can't blame him, though.  He's been watching me draw all over the walls for weeks now.   Didn't I tell you that his artistic ability and interest has been blooming?  Apparently it's blooming all over my walls.  I wonder where else I will find little surprises...?

3 comments:

Jen said...

I discovered a giant "E" on the walls of our dining room a while back. I have no idea how long it had been there, as it was kind of faint, in colored pencil. I kind of like it. Also, I'm too lazy to repaint. :)

I guess I should tell Eli that it's probably not the best idea to incriminate himself by signing his graffiti, huh?

Laurie said...

I kind of like it, too. I was toying with the idea of letting him paint over it so at least it matched the room...but I don't know if I would be creating a monster if I did that.

Tiffanyrose said...

Come to my house, I will show you where the walls, cupboards, dressers and floors have been
"tagged" by both Kenna and Andy. They each have their unique signature and they have marked their territory over here.