Tuesday, October 9, 2007

While You Were Out...

Bryan took a couple of trips in the last few weeks- once to Denver and then to Atlanta. While he was gone, I painted the office. Yeah. I had so much time on my hands that I thought I should do something productive.

Actually, I'm just a freak about painting. And it's easier to get it done while Bryan is gone and the kids are in bed. This room was the result of 4 days of late-night painting. And I wanted to get it done before the Boyens Family arrived here on Thursday.

Now the only room left to paint is the guest room, which I'm not touching yet because I'm hoping it will be Baby #3's room. Don't get all excited- nothing is happening yet. I'm just planning.

Anyway. Here are pics of the new office:



3 comments:

Rhiannon said...

Looks awesome! Baby #3??? You are crazy! When are you going to start trying..wait for the summer and we can try together, well, not together but at the same time!

Laurie said...

Well, as long as I'm breastfeeding chances seem pretty slim for now. Although trying together sounds like fun :)

Mandi said...

Ok, Rhi and Laurie... i knew ya'll were close, but... :)
Just Kidding. Good luck to both of you!