Friday, October 26, 2007

Halloween Festivities

Geez, I wish Bryan was here. I can handle day-to-day stuff without him, but, MAN! I miss that extra pair of hands during things like the Spooktacular Halloween party at the Aquatic Center.

A little rewind, first, though. We had the CDS Crew kids who were dressing up in the Oz costumes this year over for a pizza dinner and Wizard of Oz showing on Thursday evening. The kids watched for about half an hour before completely losing interest.



Tonight we went to the Fall Festival at Walter Bickett Elementary (just down the street from us- that's where I did my practicum last semester). Ian was cute. He played a bunch of games, ate some blue cotton candy, and watched the principal kiss a real pig.

From there we trucked to the MAFC for their Spooktacular. Ian was very resistant to wearing his Tin Man costume that I had spent all day putting together, so I finally told him that he could go to the party, but he could not have any Halloween treats if he didn't wear his costume. He caved. And was so freaking cute.


My favorite game of the evening was the eat-the-donut-off-the-string game, just because it is so hilarious to watch.

And where would the Tin Man be without Dorothy??


*Chase slept in the stroller the whole time we were at the Spooktacular! It was loud and crazy. I can't believe that doesn't bother him! And yes, he passed his hearing screening...

2 comments:

Rhiannon said...

Too cute! We went to my school's fall festival yesterday too. Ty had fun just running up and down the hill. It's going to stink when we actually have to pay for him to be entertained!

Mandi said...

Holy CRAP! They are tooo cute for words!!! And i LOVE Chase's costume! So adorable!