Wednesday, October 31, 2007

The Cast

I love this photo of my Tin Man:
The whole cast (Yes, there are multiple Dorothies and Glindas. That can't be avoided with so many girls!) Poor Chase can't see out of his costume. It was really hard to hold him upright with the wings and padding and all...He was happy, though! Really!

Ian and Leah...even cuter than they were last year. Who knew that was possible??

Next year I will be dressing up as something that doesn't require quite so much makeup. I think I weirded Chase out a little.


Now I'm going to shower the rest of this green film off of me, and fall into a deep sugar-induced coma.

Happy Halloween to all!!

6 comments:

Rhiannon said...

Everyone looks so cute!

Christeeny said...

Everyone looks great! The kids had a great time last night.

Shall we start planning for next year?

Tom said...

I'm feeling a bit green myself... now, where did I put those Rolaids? Fun pictures!

Becky said...

Love the costumes!!! And...well..."I'll get you my pretty and your little dog too!" Where was Toto?

Laurie said...

Leah's baby sister, Erin, was supposed to be Toto...but she was ready for bed at 5:45 and in no mood to dress up or trick or treat. Party pooper.

LeShayne said...

Those are great! I had no idea when you said you were all going as Oz characters that you meant the parents too. I love it. Hope you got the green off...hey I shopped for your boys today. Now I am officially ready for vacation
:-)