Tuesday, October 9, 2007

The Not Lazy 5 Ranch

We (the boys and I and the Boyens family) headed to Mooresville to the Lazy 5 Ranch. It was anything but Lazy.

We took a wagon ride through acres and acres of land full of crazy animals. I'd tell you what they all were, but Avery (who was recovering from an ear infection) screamed for the entire ride and we couldn't really hear the guide.

Ian wasn't as scared this time as he was in June for the Larsen girls' birthday party, and he actually fed the big cow/buffalo- like things. He also enjoyed throwing the pellets of food directly at the llamas' heads. Fun.


Ian was too short to get to the giraffes, but Chase and I could feed them. There was a baby giraffe just 6 weeks old. Too cute.



Chase decided he was hungry during the first 5 minutes of the ride, and thus, I spent half of the ride with a boob out. Thank goodness for the ring sling.

1 comment:

Grace said...

wow what a day,I am still recovering!