Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Wednesday

Nothing really spectacular happened today. Just a bunch of mundane-y type things:

*Walked 3 miles with the kids

*Took Ian to Tots-er-cise at the gym, dropped Chase off in the nursery, and I did a quick round of weight machines. Haven't done that is a really LONG time. Like, years. I feel good, though :)

*Chase had OT and showed Miss Bonnie that he can now bat and grab at toys. Usually when I tell her that he can do something, he lays there with a blank expression when she tries to get him to do it.


*I started Ian's Alphabet book with him today. We made Applesauce and Apple Prints. Fun :)

*Ian discovered how to open the child-proof bottle of children's decongestant. Long story. Everything is OK. We will be putting a door guard on the medicine closet tomorrow.

*I ran 9 minutes straight and made it around the whole back of the neighborhood without stopping tonight!

Watching Gordon Ramsey's Kitchen Nightmares now...don't think I can ever EVER eat out again. Must go...

2 comments:

Rhiannon said...

Isn't that show great! It does make me want to eat out less and less as I watch it though!

Cate said...

Weights and running and walking and a craft project and a showoff boy? That's not mundane! That's great!