Friday, September 7, 2007

Chase's First Cereal

I know, I know. Everyone told me that I should wait to give him solids.


But I'm impatient. So we tried some delicious rice cereal a la breastmilk tonight at dinner.


And he did great!! I think that he's already used to the whole spoon idea because we give him his Levoxyl and baby aspirin on a spoon with a scoop of Cool Whip every day. So he already kind of knew what to do.


He finished off the entire serving of cereal :) Yum. We will do this every night.

No more pictures, please.

6 comments:

Angelle said...

I could never wait either. Sounds like he did great. I can't wait to see him eat.

LeShayne said...

Cute picture, glad it went well.

Nice bib too :-)

Keri Donald said...

So cute!

My doctor told me it was okay to start solids at 4 months too. :)

Grace said...

yay for big boy Chase! I love his cereal face! so I guess by the time we are up there Chase will be pounding down Happy Meals!

Christeeny said...

I guess it was time to feed him cereal since he was already eating Cool Whip...

Mandi said...

SOOO Cute! I cannot wait to meet him!