Friday, September 21, 2007

Single Momdom

Not that I would ever, ever wish to be a single mother, BUT...

Bryan left early this morning for Denver and I've gotten SO MUCH done today! Maybe I'm trying to keep myself busy or subconsciously trying to prove that I can do it on my own. I don't know. But today I:

1- Did all the laundry.
2- Took a shower and had time to straighten my hair.
3- Changed and made all the beds.
4- Kept my kitchen clean.
5- Made a yummy, yummy crockpot dinner.
6- Played outside on the swingset with the kids.
7- Watched Leah while Angelle went to the doctor.
8- Took an evening walk/bike ride with the boys
9- Bathed both boys.
10- Got everyone in bed and asleep by 8:30.

I feel like Superwoman!

Now I'm going to futz around the Internet with my glass of wine...

3 comments:

Mandi said...

that's awesome!! Congrats, SUPERMOM! I hope i'm as efficent as you one day. :)
I'm SO jealous that Bryan is in Denver. Is it just for a visit? Tell him to find us some property while he's over there :)

LeShayne said...

Wow - you are superwoman! Hope you enjoyed your down time too. And I feel for you, while I would NEVER wish to be a single mom there are definitely times when I want Todd to go so I can get something done!

Angelle said...

I am IM-pressed. Also, I do know that I can get lots more done during the week than I can on the weekend. Usually my house becomes a disaster zone by mid-morning Saturday.