Saturday, September 8, 2007

Oh, Ian.

I forgot to post about this earlier, but it's too good to miss.

While we were at Chase's 4 month ped appointment, the nurse and I were busy measuring Chase on the table with our backs toward Ian, who was playing quietly (!) with one of those wooden bead-box things in the opposite corner.

Until he started screaming.

You see, Ian has had a thing with hats lately. Everything is a hat- new diapers, McDonald's bags, even bean bag chairs. Apparently wooden bead-box things in the doctor's office make good hats, too.

Unless they get stuck on your head.

It was so stuck that after a few minutes of jiggling and tugging, the nurse left the room to get a SCREW DRIVER to take it apart! While she was gone, I finally got Ian to relax enough and stop pulling on it so I could kind of wiggle it diagonally on his head and slip it off. He had this gigantic red line across his forehead.

I'm thinking maybe this hat phase will soon pass. Oy.

2 comments:

Christeeny said...

LMAO - this post is no good without pics! ;-)

Becky said...

LMAO! I can totally see it...maybe b/c it's way too common in a pediatrics practice! ;)