Monday, September 17, 2007

Bad Mom


The boys and I were shopping today and Ian was moving like mo...lass...es... In order to get him to move a little faster, I challenged him to a race down the sidewalk.

He immediately began running ahead of Chase and I.

Then promptly tripped over Blue Dog and somehow landed on his forehead with that sickening hollow thump sound you always hear with the really good head injuries.

So there we were, Ian bawling in my lap on the sidewalk in front of Target. The Starbuck's lady was nice enough to get us a cup of ice so I could stop some of the swelling...but he's still going to end up with a nice goose egg.

Just another Monday:)

1 comment:

Kacey Bode said...

Ahh, the joys of boys. I can't tell you how many of those Hunter has had, in fact I think the older he gets the more he gets hurt, go figure!