Tuesday, September 4, 2007

A Good Ending

I thought I'd take a break from my pity party of a day and enjoy the evening.

We had dinner, and I got kudos from Bryan- he even had seconds! This, from the man who's standard response to most of my cooking is, "Um, it's not my favorite..."

We took a family walk around the neighborhood after dinner, and Ian rode his little-big-boy-bike the whole time. He's so freaking cute with his helmet on. I must take a picture of this.

After we got home, Bryan and I split up and tag teamed the boys for bedtime. I love bedtime now because both Ian and Chase listen to stories before cozy-ing down for the night. They are sweet boys.

So, no more whining tonight. Tune in tomorrow :)

2 comments:

Grace said...

yay! I love peaceful evenings.Sometimes when i sit at night I wonder how I made it through the day! Can't wait to read about tomorrows adventures!

Tiffanyrose said...

Was it the Salsa chicken you made? That is a huge family favorite over here at the Larsen household!!