Wednesday, August 1, 2007

Tired...

I'm really, really tired. And it's only Wednesday.

I have a feeling that Ian has just realized that Chase is here to stay, and that he is no longer the center of the universe. He's been acting out, making himself heard...refusing to go to bed without a fight the past three nights. Ugh.

It was so bad today that I refused to take him out into the world. No movie. No park. No library. No gym. All errands can wait. I'm afraid of what he will do in public.

And, I think that he's overtired because of his going-to-bed (or not) issues. So tonight I laid with him until he fell asleep at 7:45. I'm crossing my fingers that he will wake up refreshed and un-twerpy...sometime after 7am.

I'm going to bed now.

2 comments:

Christeeny said...

Sounds like typical 2-year-old behavior to me and some days are better than others. I hope that Thursday is better for you both.

Jen said...

Must be something in the air or the water. Eli's acting the same way. Sometimes I don't even want to be around him, he's so cranky and whiny and unpleasant.

Oh, and I went to bed about 10 minutes after you did last night. He exhausts me.