Sunday, August 19, 2007

I promise...

1. To walk or go to the gym every day.

2. To eat within my Weight Watcher points every day. (But not to join the actual WW because I think that I can do this without facing my weight on a scale in front of 20 people each week) (Um, and I already spent my first month's WW fee on a buying spree at Target. Oops.)

3. To not eat obscene amounts of the fudge that we bought in Michigan.

4. To lose 1-2 pounds every week.


If I write these down, maybe I'll be better at keeping them...?

GOAL: November 1st, 20 pounds.

2 comments:

Angelle said...

You have 20 pounds to lose? You seriously do not look it. In a few weeks when all my desserts are eaten, I will be right there with you. Oh my goddness, the desserts!

Rhiannon said...

Give Dave the fudge when he comes up!! I will eat it for you. Good luck on your goal. You would think with a two year old and a newborn they would keep you busy enough, that should count as exercise!