Friday, August 3, 2007

Miscellaneous..

1- Had a great Girls Night In with the CDS Crew. Thanks, ladies!

We watched Anne of Green Gables and ate an astounding amount of food.

2- Ian had a GREAT day today:) He is no longer a porkchop. As he ate his dinner politely and without my having to bargain with him for each bite, he paused to look at me and say, "I'm eating a good dinner. And I'm not playing around."

3- I'm almost packed for our Michigan trip. We're leaving sometime tomorrow. Bryan is a wonderful, wonderful husband, and is taking tomorrow off so he can help pack the car up and we can get an earlier start.

I'm not sure if I'll have any kind of internet access, so if you don't hear from me, I'm still probably okay. Stuck in a car for 17 hours with the boys, but at least alive. :)

It should be loads of fun!

No, really, I'm looking forward to our trip. And Ian is WAY excited that we're going on a "feshal" (special) car trip so he can watch movies.

1 comment:

Cate said...

Anne of Green Gables! I love that. Off to Netflix!

Have a good trip. That ride will be fun, I'm sure.