Monday, August 27, 2007

Promise Check-In

Thought I'd update you on the promises I made last week: (I feel a little like Bridget Jones...)

1- I walked with the CDS Crew 3 mornings, by myself 1 morning, with the fam 2 times, and went to pilates once. Need to work on getting to pilates at least 2 times per week.

2- I counted WW points and stayed basically on track. It's actually really easy to do, since I get 10 extra points everyday for breastfeeding. Yay, baby!

3- I have NOT eaten any fudge this week. HOWEVER, Dad and Mary sent Bryan a HUGE tin of Mrs. Field's cookies for his birthday, and they are very tempting. 3 for 4 points. I've spent a lot of points on those things. (Thanks, Mary! :)

4- Grand total poundage lost this week: 3!!! Woo-hoo!

OK- I'm off to load up for our walk.

3 comments:

Angelle said...

I am so proud of you! I am excited about being able to join you soon on your walks.

LeShayne said...

Wow good job! I really need to try weight watchers. I love being able to see pics of Ian and Chase and here about all the Ianisms...can't wait to see them both! I think we can finally say we ar 99% sure we are coming - you know like as long as nothing major or traumatic happens in between.

L. Noelle said...

Good for you! I bet you're feeling good!