Friday, August 3, 2007

Buddy Walk 2007

I just got the literature in the mail for this year's Buddy Walk. It's a yearly event hosted nationally by the National Down Syndrome Society in order to raise awareness and funds for Down syndrome. There are more than 260 walks across the country that will take place on Saturday, October 6th.

So, here is your mission:
1- I need 10 people to form a team to walk. CDS Crew? Any volunteers? All team members will get a fabulous custom t-shirt with Chase's famous winking picture on it!

2- Our goal is to raise $1,000 in Chase's name. Every little bit helps! Dig deep, people!

Also, I hear that the Buddy Walk in Charlotte (held in Freedom Park) will have a carnival-y type set up- rides, food, etc. Fun for the whole family!

Let me know if you are interested in helping in any way. Thanks!

The Chase is ON!

3 comments:

Angelle said...

We will sponsor you guys, but of course we leave for FL that day. Would have been so fun! BOO!

Laurie said...

I thought that date sounded familiar. Boo! Thanks for sponsoring us, though :)

Nikki said...

I will happily donate the $40 you owe me. :) Have fun on your walk!