Friday, August 17, 2007

Projects

I'm going to publically admit my problem.

Hi, my name is Laurie, and I am a project-starter, but not a project-finisher.

Today I ignored the laundry, the unpacking from vacation (which was over 5 days ago...), the dishes, the half-finished thank you notes, the birth announcements without addresses (yes, Chase is almost 4 months old now...), the scrapbooking (3 years worth of pictures), the pile of dishes by the sink, and the general housecleaning needs...

...and I took the boys to Lowes to buy paint for my bathroom.

Because I need something to do.

I can't explain it, either.

4 comments:

Nikki said...

I need to sign up for that help group too. That post sounded exactly like me. :)

Angelle said...

I am right there with you.

Jen said...

Yep, you're in good company.

Christeeny said...

I guilty of this too. Sounds like we need some of support group for this.