Thursday, August 9, 2007

You made your bed...



While we were at Skip and Konni's cottage, Ian had a difficult time falling asleep one night. He was restless, rolling around the double bed we all shared. I left him after reading two stories and patting him for a few minutes. I figured he would just talk himself to sleep.

So, I sat in the living room, listening to his little chatter for 15-20 minutes. I couldn't really hear what he was saying, but he was at least happy.

Finally, silence. I peeked inside the room and found Ian fast asleep, cuddling Blue Dog.

In Chase's co-sleeper.

How he got in, I don't know. How he fell asleep all wedged in there, I have no idea!

Maybe he will be a contortionist someday.

2 comments:

Angelle said...

Wow, that thing is pretty sturdy for him to climb in himself without it tipping or anything. Those pictures are adorable. We miss you guys!

Rhiannon said...

That is hilarious!