Sunday, July 29, 2007

Weekend Fun

We spent all weekend with Gaga's sisters...Aunts Debi, Barb, and Susie. Ian was in heaven because he was the center of attention. Chase deinfitely got some love, but on a more quiet, cuddly level. Ian just plain wore everyone out with his running and jumping and yakking.

Sunday we visited Cane Creek Park for the first time with Aunt Susie. I can't believe we've lived here for a year, with this awesome park only 20 minutes away, and we've yet to take advantage of it. I'm vowing right now to take Ian and Chase here again, even if I have to do it by myself.

Highlight of the park: miniature golf. Ian has quite a swing. He finished all 18 holes with his own ball, then finished off my game and also Daddy's. The best hole was the 18th, where there was a "golf machine" that ate the balls.

2 comments:

Christeeny said...

Where is Cane Creek Park? It sounds neat!

Anonymous said...

Glad you all had a nice weekend..