Friday, July 13, 2007

Potty Update

Aside from a poopy accident this morning, Ian was dry and wearing big boy underwear ALL DAY today! I took a big step and told him that we didn't have anymore daytime diapers left, and the diapers that we had in the basket were only for wearing to bed. He seemed to understand.

Can we do it two days in a row?

Tune it tomorrow for the exciting conclusion!

*Chase, however, was not as successful. I tried to change his diaper right before the PT got to the house, and apparently he was not done GOING. Long story short, we went through 4 diapers, a pair of pants (mine), a onesie, a blanket, and 3 buttfulls of desitin in one diaper change. By the time the PT knocked on the door, Chase was naked (but clean, finally) and so was I. Sigh.

3 comments:

Kacey Bode said...

That is SO funny!!! I had a few of those episodes with my son, thankfully not with Ella, although we have done the pee ones that way!!!

Angelle said...

YOU were naked when the PT got there? That must have been an interesting session. :)

carydip said...

I love reading your blogs, they make me laugh and remember...Grama