Tuesday, July 3, 2007

Sooooo clean...!?

Chase and I spent soem great quality time together during Ian's nap today. We ate. We played "find the noisey toy" and "what's in your pants?"

Then I gave him a much needed bath. He's finally getting to the point where he enjoys the bathtub now. He was all smiles- in the tub, out of the tub, while he was getting lotioned up, while he got dressed.

He was smelling so baby-good in his new clothes. He was smiling that huge gummy-grin every time I said, "Who is SOOOOO CLEAN??" in that high pitched Mommy-voice. It was so cute :)

Then, it wasn't so cute. I said, "Who is SOOOO CLEAN?" Chase grinned-- then spit up like a gallon of milk. Then filled his pants.

Chase is Not So Clean anymore.

2 comments:

Angelle said...

I cracked up at the end of your post. I doesn't take long for them to defy you, does it?

Anonymous said...

Oh man I hate it when that happens!