Saturday, July 14, 2007

Driving Lessons

Today we took a family grocery trip to Wal-Mart. Oh, the Thrill of it All. No, really. I love going places with my whole family- it's so much more fun going with two parents to chase children around.

So, we get out of the car- Bryan is walking with Ian and I'm following them with a grocery cart and a sleeping Chase in his infant seat. Before going any further, I just want to make it clear that I couldn't really see a whole lot in front of me except Chase.

...and WHAM! I totally run into a car with the cart...and it's the only damn car in the whole parking lot that has a lady sitting in the front seat, with the door hanging open, smoking a cigarette. She looks really surprised.

Oops.

I don't think I did any damage...it was kind of a crappy car anyways. Still. Oops.

No comments: