Wednesday, July 18, 2007

The Boot


Chase got the Boot last night...from the co-sleeper into his crib in his own room. He's 12 weeks now, the same time that Ian moved to his own room, too. I loved having him close to me at night- being able to peek over the side of the bed to see his little chest moving rhymically up and down...but all good things must come to an end. I'd hate to keep him too long in our room and then have a battle on our hands while he got used to sleeping alone later on.


Plus, I spent so much freaking time making that room as cute as cute can be, so he better well use it!


And, Grace sent a Broncos mobile, and we definitely need to get some use out of that!


It was strange sleeping without him next to me.


I was really afraid of not hearing him when he woke up at night (if he woke up at night!) because he doesn't cry- just starts sniffing loudly. So I plugged in his monitor and placed it directly next to his head in the crib. It's probably some sort of safety hazard... But, I heard every little breath he took, and I woke up when he sniffed at 4 this morning, so all is well.


And it's kind of nice to have my room back :)

**Oh, and this is an old picture of his room...I have since added Great Aunt Sue's dream catcher above the crib, and taken out the bumper (I am paranoid of him rolling into it...). Our camera is in the shop, but should be back soon for some updated photos!

No comments: