Monday, July 16, 2007

Mommy's Day Out!

Yesterday I had the amazing opportunity to go see The Lion King at Blumenthal Performing Arts Center. I LOVE LOVE LOVE musical theatre, and this was no exception. The costuming was gorgeous, the cast was incredibly talented, and my friend T and I cried all the way through the production. Absolutely fantastic!

AND when I got home, my dad had cleaned my garage and was finishing the gloss coat on my dining room table, and Bryan was still watching the kids and they were still alive. He had successfully taken care of both children (with a little assistance from Papa), and the only thing he forgot to do was to feed Ian lunch (but they had gone out for ice cream, so I guess that was ok...)!

3 comments:

Rhiannon said...

I would say ice cream counts as lunch. Glad you had fun and glad T was there to go with you. You know how much I love musicals...

Jen said...

Sounds like a great day out. I saw Lion King a few years ago, I think it was at Blumenthal as well. Wonderful! The costumes were unbelievable.

Angelle said...

That's awesome that he didn't give Ian lunch. Those men... :)