Monday, July 9, 2007

Writer's Block

Who knew writing the last 5 papers for my graduate portfolio would be so hard?

I'm sitting here, typing and deleting, typing and deleting. Nothing is coming out right. I have no idea what my views are on leadership.

It's due in 11 days.

This should be a lot easier.

I should get a deadline extension because of all my Issues. But then, I would just put it off for another 3 months and feel guilty about it and not be able to enjoy scrapbooking or house painting, which I really want to do more of.

What do you think USF would do if I turned in crap? Really, what's the worst that could happen? They'd tell me to revise it, wouldn't they? They can't just not graduate me after I took all the other classes, right?

I may just go to bed...this sucks.

No comments: