Monday, July 2, 2007

Snoozer McSleeperson



I can't seem to coordinate Chase's schedule. He only sleeps, eats, and plays, so you wouldn't think it would be that difficult.


The OT has been out to see him probably 5 times. Every single time he's been ready for a nap.


She probably thinks he has some kind of sleep disorder.


Today she played with him for all of five minutes before he decided that he was too exhausted to continue. So when she put him on his belly for Tummy Time, this is what he did. No whining, no crying. Simply closed his eyes and totally shut down...
I'm really glad that I don't have to pay for his services. Today was a total wash.


2 comments:

Cate said...

That's too funny. And very cute.

Our EI agreement has this big part about how "You must be sure your child is AWAKE and FED and READY for us." Yeah, I'll get right on that. If I could work miracles, I wouldn't need them, right?

Anonymous said...

I just read your post on my Chases blog.........That is so cool that they have the same name. And by the way that is all we do is chase our Chase. He is a wild man. Your little Chase is just a doll!! He reminds me of mine when he was small.
Do you mind if I add you on my roller?