Friday, July 27, 2007

Tagged by Tiffany and Angelle

You know, Tiffany and Angelle...this is why I never get anything done.

places I've worked
1-Steak-n-Shake (server and fountain girl extraordinnaire)
2-Durango's Steakhouse
3-Reeds Jewelers
4-4 years of teaching in Tampa and Sanford

movies I can watch over and over
1-Anne of Green Gables (Tiffany- I had no idea!! We MUST talk about this!)
2-Multiplicity
3-Steele Magnolias
4-Chicago

places I've lived
1-Walworth, NY
2-Safety Harbor, FL
3-Sanford, FL
4-Monroe, NC

favorite tv shows
1-The Office
2-House
3-Friends
4-Reality TV...Big Brother, Top Chef, ANTM, Hell's Kitchen, Survivor...brainless crap, I know...

places I've been
1-Niagra Falls
2-New Orleans
3-Beverly Hills
4-West Carribean

favorite foods
1-Good ice cream, any flavor
2-Mom's apple pie
3-Oatmeal raisin cookies
4-Cheesecake

majors I've considered
1-Theatre
2-Dentistry
3-Education

places I'd rather be
1-at the Maddex cottage in Michigan (going next week- YAY!)
2-Hilton Head Island
3-The Outer Banks
4-It's not so bad here, really :)

If you are reading this, you are tagged! (only if you want to...and you have nothing better to do with your time, like I do...)

1 comment:

Christeeny said...

Me thinks we should have MNI & watch the Anne of Green Gables movies.

PS - My abs say "owwwww".