Monday, October 17, 2011

31 for 21, Brownie Points

Going back to work is awesome, but really difficult right now.  Well, I guess not impossible difficult, just different difficult.  

Like last night and this morning- I was like a tornado trying to get everything done and everyone ready...and I have to hand it to Bryan, he is jumping in wherever he is needed.

Highlights:
*He admitted that he should have gotten up at least 10 minutes earlier.
*He takes all 4 boys to school on his way to work, even walking the littles into preschool and washing their hands and taking them to the bathroom.
*He is reluctantly going to start driving the swagger wagon because fitting 4 car seats into the Santa Fe is a bit tight.
*He is a really good order-taker.  I can ask him to do anything in the morning or the evening, and he is on top of it.  Brushing the kids' teeth, putting on shoes, folding laundry, packing lunches.  Sometime I am going to sneak in "Get me a glass of wine" or "massage my feet" and see if he notices.
*He's put the boys to bed by himself 2 nights in a row while I've run off to get some errands done after dinner.

I probably don't say it enough, but he is super-awesome and I'm so happy to have him by my side :)

1 comment:

Mom said...

I knew you could do it! Always my (awesome) little overachiever!