Friday, December 19, 2008

This is what 29 looks like...

In case you were wondering how I celebrated my birthday (...and I know you all were!)...

Bryan got me these ginormous fleece footie pajamas because I am forever cold in this house. Now I can never complain again! (They also came with a package of peanut butter M&Ms so I can eat chocolate in my new pjs. Heaven!)

Also, he took Ian out shopping for me, and he picked out 4 balloons and a be-a-u-tiful Barbie. The Barbie came with a brush for her pink hair, and Ian was beside himself waiting for me to open it so he could brush her. :)

I got to sleep in, we went to a DSAC holiday party for lunch, ran some errands, and then went to Kami for sushi (Ian likes California rolls and Philadelphia rolls now) with my parents, and had uber-yummy ice cream cake for dessert.

One year closer to 30 is not so bad!

8 comments:

Angelle said...

You sure are Seeeeexy!

Laurie said...

And you wonder how #3 could happen...all the magic is right here, baby! :)

Melanie said...

I will also be 29 in a couple months. I hope I look as good when the time comes for me. 30 scares me! I don't feel 30. I guess I just have stay as young as I feel...or atleast pretend.

Jen said...

Happy Birthday! I can't believe you're only 29; I feel ancient.

Also, your husband is rocking the great birthday gifts. Can he give mine some tips?

Mandi said...

Laurie, you're head is floating!! you talk of pajamas, but all i see is pink camoflauge. You totally blend with your wall.

PS HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

Cate said...

those are some seriously excellent pajamas. and clearly good taste in gifts runs in the family. Enjoy your barbie!

Preppy Pugs said...

Happy Birthday... Talking from experience, the 30's are not so bad. Just a few more achy joints and bones... LOL Other than that, the 30's have been good to me. Enjoy your footie pj's, they look oh so warm and fuzzy!

Carydip said...

CUTE! You'll be just as cute in your 30's as you always have been. By the way, I've been anxiously awaiting your month by month belly growing pictures. Don't you think it's time to start? I want to see my 8th grandbaby growing! Love~Mom