Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Guilty.

I just put an ad on Craigslist to give my cat away. I feel like a traitor.

But honestly, he's peeing all over my carpets, and I have babies and kids all over the place, licking the floors, putting toys in their mouths that have been on the floor...it's just ew. I don't think it's an infection or anything, because, frankly, there has been more solid stuff left behind as well. I think it's an attention thing, and I don't have enough money for a cat therapist, nor do I have extra time to love on him and show him that he is my most favorite being of all time.

And to ease my conscience, I have to say that I don't pay him enough attention and he would probably be better off with some college person or old lady or single crazy cat person who would hug him and squeeze him and call him George.

He's really a good cat. I suck.

4 comments:

Rhiannon said...

You should just let him outside and he could go find Sam!

Tiffanyrose said...

I agree with Rhiannon, Go find Sam Frodo, GO FIND SAM!!!

Suzie said...

Wow! Now I hate you for 2 reasons...
1) You are pregnant...grrr....
2) You are a cat negelector!!!

J/K! In all seriousness, it is a very selfless act to give your animal to a better place. If I weren't already a crazy cat lady, I would take him. But, I think Matt's going to move out if I keep bringing anymore animals home.

Just don't listen to Rhiannon and let it out or else I really will get mad!! That's animal abuse!!!

Laurie said...

I know! I'm terrible!

Suzanne, I promise I won't leave him outside. It's too cold. And he's too stupid to go find somewhere warm and would just sit outside my glass door looking pathetic.

Next time I come to Clearwater, however, I may leave him on your doorstep.. :)