Saturday, November 3, 2007

New Diet

I realized after reading LeShayne's post on accountability, that I never followed up with the promises I made here.

So, a brief update:

I can't say I've actually stayed true to any of them. But I have dropped 13 more pounds of baby weight (yes- that's a grand total of 70 pounds LOST), putting me within 5 pounds of my pre-baby weight, and now I'm fitting into my skinny jeans- YEEHAW!

And because of my success, I've decided to market my weight loss plan. I've not nailed it down completely, but it has a lot to do with candy corn, breastfeeding, and babywearing a 17 pound boy while running after a 2 year old during normal, everyday type errands. It has nothing to do with going to the gym consistantly or eating right.

7 comments:

LeShayne said...

LOL! I knew I was doing something all wrong. Your plan sounds good except I hate candy corn, pretty sure nothing on my body will produce milk at this time, and my kids are well past carrying around or being chased like they were when they were two! Crap - guess I'll have to go with the diet and exercise after all.

Bleeber said...

Candy Corn... check
Heavy Baby... check
Man Boobs... check
--Milk Producing... failed

Guess I am destined to be fat. Anyone else have an idea?!

Nikki said...

Congratulations on the 70 pound weight loss! That's very impressive, especially considering the tootsie rolls, cheetos, ice cream and oreos! You're my idol!

Anonymous said...

This also does not work when you are in your 50's. I'm just warning you guys for later!

Tom said...

You know, I tried your diet for the last few days (without the breastfeeding - hold applause) but all I got was a cavity and can't fit into my work pants. Must only work south of the Mason Dixon line.

Kacey Bode said...

hmmm, minus the breastfeeding I have that plan down, but I certainly haven't lost 70lbs. Good job!!!!

Mandi said...

ok, so i can't imagine you loosing 70 pounds... but that's freakin' awesome! As far as the eating crappy and carrying 17 pound baby, my 1 cat is 15 pounds, and i could probaby chase the kitten around. I'll sub the candy corn for Heath Bars. SET! YESSSSSSS