Thursday, November 8, 2007

In the interest of not really having anything to post...

I've been tagged by Crabby Mama. Like I don't have anything else to do, people!

A. The rules of the game are posted at the beginning.

B. Each player lists 6 facts/habits about themselves.

C. At the end of the post, the player then tags 6 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know that they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog.

**********************************************************************************

1. You all know that I have a sweet tooth. But I don't think you really realize the actual lengths that I go to when I need sugar. I have eaten stale marshmallows, handfuls of baking chocolate, and those gross peanut butter-taffy Halloween things that everyone else in their right mind throws out.

2. Once I said "crap" while I was lecturing my 4th graders. THe next day, one of the parents came in because she was very concerned because her son told her that I said the "c-word". She thought it was something else...

3. I have an ex-friend that I haven't spoken to in almost two years. I hate that.

4. I love Billy Joel. And I'm not afraid to admit it.

5. Sometimes I wonder what my life would be like if I had decided to move to NYC and become a very famous and talented actress. Not that it would be better. Just different.

6. I want to post something specific here about Down syndrome. But there are so many things that are always running through my head about Chase that I can't nail one down. I just think about it a lot.

7. I added #7 because this started to sound kind of depressing. So, #7: I really do love my life. It's good. My husband rocks, my kids are awesome. I love staying at home. I love where I live. I have great friends :)

Speaking of friends, I would never ever tag anyone with this thing because it took way to much time and deep thinking. So, if you are bored and in the mood to torture yourself a little, TAG-you're-it. Otherwise, take some time for yourself. Go read a book, take a bath, or do some retail therapy. Anything that makes you happy.

8. I thought of another thing. I love to read. But I hardly ever do- save paging through magazines and blog-surfing. I just run out of time. I have several books waiting for me. I need to read them.

Now I'm really done. Maybe I'll go pick up a book.

No comments: