Wednesday, November 7, 2007

The Baby Store

Ian saw LOTS of babies in Target today. That is apparently the IN place to take your newborn. When we got in the car, he was still talking about them. I asked him if he wanted Mommy to have another baby, and yes, he did. He told me he wanted a new baby because he is a good big brother (I guess he means the times when he is not throwing random objects at Chase's head).

Later, we were almost home. All of a sudden, he starts a little whine and proclaims that he does not want to go home. I tell him that, yes, we have to go home because Miss Bonnie (the OT) was meeting us there.

Ian: "But I wanted to get a new baby from the hosipitable!"

1 comment:

Tiffanyrose said...

Hey, can you special order the babies from the baby store? I think you need to put a little girl on layaway!!