Monday, November 26, 2007

Tired.

It's been a whirlwind Thanksgiving-week. I will tell you all about it later. I have good pictures. But I'm still trying to catch up.

Here's a brief account of the adventures so you can anticipate the posts:

1- Thanksgiving dinner with the Gallers. Where I made gravy and it turned out tasty.

2- Bryan's brother and family (Todd, LeShayne, Tori and Tristan) visits. Lots of family fun all around (paintballing, shopping at 4am, cute cousin stuff). Check out LeShayne's post about the visit because she is much more on top of everything and has already posted pictures!)

3- A trip to the Linville Caverns and a hike up to see the Linville Falls.

4- A BBQ Bronco party (in which Denver lost in overtime. Boo.)

5- Our official Montessori tour. I think I love that place enough to pay for it next year.


Tomorrow morning is Chase's swallow study. I'm going to bed now in the hopes that trying to feed Chase some nasty barium goop will be a better experience if I've had more than my standard 4 hours of sleep.

I will post all of the findings and stories about the excellent time that Chase and I will have at the hospital soon. 'Til then, I am out.

3 comments:

Jen said...

Ah, and good times were had by all.

Good luck tomorrow...keep us posted.

Michelle said...

Good luck tomorrow!

Emily said...

Sounds like you had a fun weekend! Good luck with the swallow study!