Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Appointments

Nov 27th- Chase's swallow study is scheduled. I don't know what I'm hoping for. Do I hope that nothing is wrong and he just is going to have a funky time with food because of the texture/gag reflex thing, or do I hope for some kind of issue that can be fixed with surgery?

Nov 29th- GI Dr to interpret swallow study findings.



Oh- and Nov 26th I scheduled a tour of the local Montessori school. I'm toying with the idea of sending Ian there in the mornings. I think he'd really like it. But I don't know if I'm ready yet. I think what will ultimately end up happening is we will put him on a wait list and then maybe I'll start him next school year.

3 comments:

Cate said...

I have nothing on the swallow study (well, except to wish you luck). But preschool: I love preschool. Really. Two mornings is not that much time, in the scheme of things.

Jen said...

Nothing for you either on the study. But I hope all goes well.

I just went to tour our Montessori last week, for Eli, and eventually for Evan. You have to be 3 to go there. I loved it. Even though I'll be at home with them, Eli's going to go three mornings a week once he turns 3. It will be good for Ian to get out and spend time with kids, all on his own. And I bet you could use some down time!

Anonymous said...

A swallow study - just like Gaga! My question is, if he is having trouble swallowing, how is he going to swallow that chalky thick stuff for the test??!!