Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Photo Shoot

Beacause I am a lunatic, I took the boys to Portrait Innovations, the photo studio with the $200 cover charge, to get some good photos taken today.

I haven't had professional pictures taken since before Chase was born, so it was time to spend a couple hours dangling toys and shaking rattles at the kids to coax smiles out of them.

The guy was great, really. But I could only get a 12:30 appointment...which means both children fell asleep in the car on the way there, and walked into the studio in a zombie-like daze. The photographer had to bring in 3 different reinforcements.

I like the photos, but Chase would NOT smile. He was not into the whole studio experience. Which is a bummer, because he has such a special little grin :)

But here are some of the highlights (Well, a lot of the highlights. Indecision is the reason that I can't get out of there with just the $9.95 special):
















7 comments:

Tiffanyrose said...

Seriously, can I just steal the boys and pretend they are mine?! Super cute pics. I am suprised you didn't spend more!!!

Cate said...

Those are great!

I really need to get on the picture-taking. Christmas is like six months away, right?

Michelle said...

Oh my goodness, these are beautiful pictures! Of course, it helps that the boys are so darn cute!

They don't look tired or dazed - that must be one good, patient photographer!

Angelle said...

That place is amazing. The boys did great!

Tom said...

Those turned out great for having to take them around nap time; I'm considering having some good pictures done as well. Now I'm inspired :)

The Schou Family Blog said...

those pictures are adorable...no wonder you had a hard time deciding which ones. Would love to have one of both boys. (hint hint) :0)

Melanie said...

The pictures were great! We had the same smiling problem with Logan too. I figure we can get him to smile next time. I would like to get Logan's picture taken when he can sit up or crawl. I love the ones of your boys together. I really would like some like that for Christmas of my boys. My favorite pic of Chase is the one from the side with the light shinning on him.