Thursday, November 1, 2007

Problems

Britney has it hard. I mean, just look at her average monthly expenses (from People):

As for expenses, the documents also show that the former couple had very different spending habits. Here is what Spears and Federline spent on a monthly average in 2006 on various items.

Britney's Expenses:
• $102,000 on entertainment, gifts and vacation
• $49,267 on mortgage payments
• $16,000 on clothes
• $4,758 on eating out
• $2,500 on phone bills


Kevin's Expenses:
• $5,000 on entertainment, gifts and vacation
• $7,500 on rent
• $2,000 on clothes
• $1,500 on eating out
• $750 on phone bills


It must be rough.

3 comments:

Tom said...

Amount spent on dance lessons: $0

(What that too mean?)

Tom said...

Was... that too mean?

My fingers aren't obeying my mind today; must be time for some more Halloween candy.

Bleeber said...

Didn't sound too mean to me. I may not be the best moral compass though.