Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Guest blogger

My name is Tiffany. I live next door to Laurie. I have known Lauri for 4 years and have had the privilege of being there for everything with Chase. Laurie is on the road. Her Grandfather passed away yesterday afternoon and the whole famiy has gone to pay tribute. I offered to do a guest post for Laurie to help her with her 31 for 21. So because Laurie is not here to stop me I am going to do a tribute to her.
Laurie is pretty much the coolest mom I know. She has taught me so much what it means to have patience and kindness. She is the epitome of a Mothers Heart. When Chase was born I saw the typical struggle that I am sure is very common, but I saw very little of it. What I saw the most of was pure love and acceptance. I saw a woman eagerly plowing new ground. It amazed me and made me reevaluate my own life a little. To this day she still does that. Amazes me a little bit day by day. Chase and Ian and Gavin could not have asked for a better mother AND father. There is so much love in that house that it is literally spilling over to mine.

2 comments:

LeShayne said...

@Laurie - I am so sorry for your loss.
@Tiffany - Well said!

Mom said...

Laurie surely has a good friend in you, Tiffany. Thanks for being there!