Saturday, October 23, 2010

Gitch-yer-motor-runnin'

Playtime outside last night, after dinner, enjoying the crisp weather and the relative quiet that is just my boys and no daycare kiddos.

Ian gave his brothers rides in the 'stang.  I had a flash-forward as I imagined him, 24, just getting his license, and taking them for jaunts around town.  No, he is not getting his license at 16.  Seriously!  Babies behind the wheel?  No thank you!

 *Note my attire.  This is what I look like at the end of the day.  Disheveled.  Layered.  Mismatched.  And sporting whatever shoes happen to be close to the door.  Nice.  Positive note:  Guy fits into the SWEET blue Chuck's I got on sale this summer now.
 Have I mentioned lately how awesome Ian is at being a big brother?  Guy and Chase are going to grow up absolutely idolizing him.

No comments: