Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Isn't It Ironic?

We began the prep for Chase's endoscopy/colonoscopy this evening. My instructions were to keep giving him Miralax every hour until he has a "clear, watery bowel movement." (I know, my posts are always full of TMI...sorry.)

And just in case you haven't been following, Chase is going in because of his very very frequent movements.

So, it's 10:15pm. Chase has had 3 doses of Miralax. I've woken him up twice to check his diaper and administer another dose...

...and the poopiest boy on the planet has given up ONE freaking wet diaper so far.

That's it. The end. Nothing else.

I have a feeling it is going to be a long night...

1 comment:

Cate said...

Eeeek, what a not-fun thing to have to do! Especially for such a little guy.

I hope it all goes well. (It would be weird to say I hope you had a really poopy night, right?)